Malaysian Managers in Online Gambling Bust
Police in Penang, Malaysia busted a factory manager and two engineers taking a coffee break at the E-Gate complex….and using the free WiFi facilities to do a little online gambling and sportsbetting while they relaxed.
Related Gambling News:
- Malaysian gambling bust
- Five arrested in Malaysian online gambling bust
- Malaysian police in online gambling bust
- 26 arrested in Malaysian online gambling bust
- Malaysian cops bust online gambling ring
- Malaysian football bust update
- Malaysian police bust another 11 online gambling operators
- More Malaysians arrested in online gambling bust
- Online gambling bust in Malaysia
- Malaysian cops bust internet gambling ring
- Malaysian police bust multi-million-dollar gambling ring
- has Malaysian mogul reversed out of online gambling?
Gambling casinos history:
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- In 1911 US legislation prohibited stud poker but ruled that draw poker was a game of skill and therefore was not illegal.
- Massachusetts decriminalized bingo in 1931 in an attempt to help churches and charitable organizations raise money. Bingo was legal in 11 states by the 1950s, usually only for charity purposes.
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.