Hard Rock plans expansion in Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe
The Seminole Tribe of Florida plans to expand the Hard Rock restaurant, hotel and casino chain in Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe after buying the company this year from Britain’s Rank Group PLC. The tribe aims to double the number of Hard
Related Gambling News:
- Hard Rock Cuts Off Vegas Expansion Plans
- Seminole Tribe plans $75 million expansion of Hard Rock Casino near Tampa
- In brief: Hard Rock plans Boardwalk casino
- Hard Rock plans new smaller casino on AC Boardwalk
- Hard Rock casino in Tampa to undergo $75 million expansion
- Seminole Hard Rock unveils details of casino expansion
- Hard Rock casino in Tampa to super-size
- Hard Rock plans boutique Atlantic City casino
- Music museum key to Atlantic City Hard Rock casino
- Hard Rock International Announces Agreement To Manage Newly Announced The Provence Casino/Hotel In Downtown Philadelphia
- Rank to report on Hard Rock sale
- Hard Rock International Announces Developmental Plans for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Holyoke
Interesting gambling facts:
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- Video Poker machines were introduced in the 1970s, when an oil embargo had a negative impact on Vegas revenues. The machines were popular enough to spark a recovery in casino business.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.