Kaplan applies for charges to be dismissed
According to the Bookmaker’s Review this week, the imprisoned BetonSports founder Gary Kaplan is vigorously opposing his continued incarceration and Department of Justice charges concerning offences under the Wire Act and RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) laws.
Related Gambling News:
- Kaplan stays in jail
- US applies for iMEGA case to be dismissed
- Betonsports Kaplan Pleads Guilty in Gambling Case
- Kaplan to appeal against detention without bail
- Case dismissed against Homer Page
- Alleged mastermind of internet cafe gambling ring wants charges dismissed
- 3 guilty in online gambling suit
- Kaplan in the news again
- Updated 2/20: Gambling charges dropped against former Mundelein bar
- Gabe Kaplan Performs Stand-Up at the Suncoast Showroom This Weekend
- Domestic charge dismissed; man’s sports betting case unaffected
- Fire Department to Stand Trial on Gambing, Alcohol Charges
Gambling casinos info:
- In Cuba, during the 1950's, the blackjack shoe was first introduced. The dealers in Cuba handled the cards really well and management thought that the dealers may be being a little too good to their friends. So, to curb their suspicions, management decided to use a "dealing box" which is currently known as a shoe.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.