Online Poker Bill Under Fire in South Africa
The acting Director-General of the Department of Trade and Industry in South Africa has been working on legislation to regulate online poker and online gambling, and its release has been met with opposition … via What’s new on Launchpoker.com
Related Poker News:
- Poker run with Waldoboro Fire Department
- Seward Fire Dept Under Fire For Poker Tournaments
- County Fire Station Wins Poker Tournament at Fire Fighter Appreciation Day in Morongo Valley
- Online Poker Bill Announced In US
- AG wants fire department’s poker money
- Fire at Hunter Army Airfield still being fought
- Fire destroys former bingo hall
- Fire company getting burned on poker tourneys
- Casino fire under control, officials say
- Online Poker Sites Under Fire in Australia
- Online poker bill to emerge
- New Iowa bill would legalize online poker
Gambling casinos history:
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.