PokerTo be a good poker writer is no small deal
“Poker may be only a game, but it is not a matter of life and death. It’s a lot more serious than that.”
EVER G oogled your name? The first time I did it, I found myself on such a hardcore porn site I had to defrag my laptop before I felt clean. via Business Day
Related Poker News:
- Play poker with your baby
- From bingo hall to Hollywood: An up and coming Native writer
- Gambling addiction often ruins family relationships
- This crossword puzzle writer and poker champ generating 20% returns
- Get ye to a real poker room
- Good for Poker: WPT Celebrates #200 and WSOP Reaches Record Numbers
- Review of Video Strip Poker
- Stoking the Poker Flame
- Poker playing priest gets a shot at the pot
- The mystery of the sports writer who became the story
- Rein in video poker for good
- Writer Grabs ‘Posh Bingo’ Booker Prize
Gambling casinos info:
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- Catholics were found to be more likely to gamble than Protestants and other religious groups. Catholics were also found to be less likely to disapprove of gambling than other religious groups.
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.