Surprise Bodog development
Taking most industry observers by surprise as the week ended was a Bodog press release advising that a brand licensing agreement, including the use of all Bodog domains and the Bodog trademark, had been signed with Morris Mohawk Gaming Group in respect of operations and marketing of gaming in North America.
Related Gambling News:
- Has Ayre really left Bodog?
- New techie director hired by Bodog
- New R&D exec for Bodog Europe
- New development in Blue Moon - Bodog confrontation
- Bodog Casino Goes Mobile
- Bodog launches Bodog Poker Open Main Event satellites
- Bodog to License North American Gaming Through Morris Mohawk
- Andy Zhang to Become Youngest Golf Major Winner?
- Bodog Launches New Content & Recruitment Portal
- Bodog.com Domain Returns
- Bodog patent case gets technical
- Newly Single Tatjana Pasalic Joins ‘EvyBabee’ on Team Bodog
Casino gambling information:
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.