Surprise Bodog development
Taking most industry observers by surprise as the week ended was a Bodog press release advising that a brand licensing agreement, including the use of all Bodog domains and the Bodog trademark, had been signed with Morris Mohawk Gaming Group in respect of operations and marketing of gaming in North America.
Related Gambling News:
- Has Ayre really left Bodog?
- New techie director hired by Bodog
- New R&D exec for Bodog Europe
- New development in Blue Moon - Bodog confrontation
- Bodog Casino Goes Mobile
- Bodog launches Bodog Poker Open Main Event satellites
- Andy Zhang to Become Youngest Golf Major Winner?
- Bodog to License North American Gaming Through Morris Mohawk
- Bodog Launches New Content & Recruitment Portal
- Bodog.com Domain Returns
- Bodog patent case gets technical
- Newly Single Tatjana Pasalic Joins ‘EvyBabee’ on Team Bodog
Gambling casinos info:
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- Legal gambling activities include state lotteries; parimutuel betting on horses, greyhounds, and jai-alai; sports book-making; card games; keno; bingo; slot machines; progressive slot machines; video poker machines; video keno machines; video blackjack machines; and video roulette machines.