More games from Microgaming
Hot on the heels of last week’s launch of the new ‘The Osbournes’ video slot, the Isle of Man based online gambling software provider Microgaming has announced two more additions to its extensive games inventory.
Related Gambling News:
- Microgaming Releases Hot New Casino Games
- New May games line-up from Microgaming
- Latest games from Microgaming
- Three new online casino games from Microgaming
- New festive season games from Microgaming
- Latest Games from Microgaming launched
- Microgaming debuts three games for August
- More games for Microgaming multi-player portfolio
- And new games from Microgaming too
- New slot games from Microgaming
- Five new releases from Microgaming
- Three new mega-slots added to Microgaming
Do you know that:
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.