Halloween feel in latest Microgaming releases
The customary monthly arrival of new online games from Microgaming includes five instead of the usual four releases in October, covering slots, VP and even a ‘pub fruitie’ game that gives players the chance to win through interactive skill.
Related Gambling News:
- Have a Happy Halloween With Sky Bingo: GBP 13,000 Prize Pot to Be Won!
- Halloween Alert: Casinos Launch New Games
- Travel-Ticker.com Selects Five Best Places to Go for a Halloween Weekend Getaway
- Bingo Palace holding a $10,000 Halloween Celebration
- Halloween goes Hollywood
- Halloween bingo heist leaves about 90 players shaken
- South Florida’s Best Halloween Event, An All-Encompassing Halloween Experience Brought to you by The Festival of Souls, To Take Place This Halloween Night at The Village at Gulfstream Park
- 8 ways to get spooked in Las Vegas
- Playtech releases Halloween Fortune
- Celebrate the Gold Rush this Halloween at Unibet Poker
- BSWC slates Halloween Bingo
- Bingo! Now this is a Halloween Party, Greenwich
Casino gambling information:
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- 1946: Two famous landmarks open: Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo, and the Golden Nugget. Nevada levies its first gaming tax.
1949: Benny Binion sets up a high-stakes poker game at his Horseshoe casino between Nick "The Greek" Dandalos and Johnny Moss. It turns into an epic five-month poker match, laying the foundations for the World Series of Poker.