DHS Student Council 26th Annual Senior Citizens Turkey Dinner
Description: There will be bingo and entertainment after dinner. Free to senior citizens.
Related Bingo News:
- Ashland High student council hosts Bingo Night
- Florida State student walks away a millionaire
- Students book Capital festival
- Senior party
- Ashland High bingo night Wednesday
- Goodbye ’student lifestyle,’ hello ‘real world’
- Big win for film student
- FSU student is knocked out
- FSU student finishes in the money
- Volunteers Needed for 2nd Annual Canada Day Bingo
- Bingo to keep students shaded
- Murdered Student Suspected of Football Betting Scam
Gambling casinos history:
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- The famous banker J.P. Morgan once walked out of a Monte Carlo casino because the stakes were too low? At the time, the maximum wager was 12,000 francs and Morgan wanted it increased to 20,000 francs. When the casino manager refused to increase the limit, Morgan left the casino saying "12,000 francs! I have no time to lose such ridiculous amounts."