New plea to find bingo armed raider
POLICE today released an artist’s impression of the man they want to find in connection with a robbery at the Angel Bingo and Social Club in Chippenham.
Related Bingo News:
- Armed thieves rob bingo players
- Men held over armed bingo robbery
- Armed Robbers Hit Church Bingo Night
- Armed Robber Gets $2,000 From Bingo Hall
- Armed gang in Yorks bingo hall raid
- Police Investigate Bingo Parlor Armed Robbery
- Durham bingo players left terrified by armed gang
- Armed men rob bingo hall
- Armed robbers invade Bradenton bingo hall
- Woman gets 15 years for embezzling Bingo funds
- Pastor Chases After Armed Bingo Game Robber
- Victims Lose Bingo Winnings In Armed Robbery
Gambling casinos history:
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- Las Vegas in Nevada owes its success to the mobster Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel who organized gaming and bookmaking operations for The Mob (the Mafia).
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.