World Poker Open To Be Held In January
The New Year is almost upon us, and with it comes a new round of poker tournaments . via 777.com
Related Poker News:
- SeeANZ Offers Customizable Trip to the Aussie Millions and Australian Open Tennis Tournament in Melbourne, Australia in January 2010
- India Poker Legend- January 2012 Tournament Guarantees Over USD 100,000 in Goa
- World Poker Tour World Championship Day 2: Mosseri the Man to Catch
- Poker dealer button goes high tech, sort of
- CelebPoker.com Sends Player Down Under
- Hollywood Casino Brings World Poker Tour
- The #1 Bar Poker League to Host Its World Tavern Poker Open
- Independent Foosball Promotions
- How to play:
- 2006 World Series of Poker…07/10
- Announcing The Titan Poker Million Dollar Football Giveaway
- Flett Leads More Early 2012 Wichita Regional Poker Player Success
Do you know that:
- Las Vegas in Nevada owes its success to the mobster Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel who organized gaming and bookmaking operations for The Mob (the Mafia).
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- The word Casino originally meant a public hall for music and dancing. By the second half of the 19th century, the term essentially meant a collection of gaming or gambling rooms. The classic example of a casino, is the casino at Monte-Carlo, which was opened in 1861.