Police Investigate Bingo Parlor Armed Robbery
Two armed masked men rob the Denton Bingo Parlor and steal money that goes to several charities to help pay for scholarships for students, NBC 5 reports.
Related Bingo News:
- Police Investigate String Of Armed Robberies
- Pleasant Hill bingo parlor robbed
- Police investigate armed casino robbery
- Arvada Police Search For Armed Bingo Bandits
- Suspects sought in bingo robbery
- Men held over armed bingo robbery
- Authorities raid Clearfield bingo parlor
- Bingo parlor shut down by state police
- NM police to block tribe’s bingo parlor
- Spring Lake police seek 2 in bingo parlor robbery
- Armed Robber Gets $2,000 From Bingo Hall
- Bingo parlor stays open until review
Gambling casinos history:
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- Dog racing (a race among greyhounds who chase after a mechanical rabbit) operates in 17 states. Jai-alai (a game similar to handball) is legal in just three: Connecticut, Florida, and Rhode Island.
- Charles Fey invented the first slot machine way back in 1895. He went on to perfect his initial innovation in 1907, when he teamed with Mills Novelty Company who manufactured the "Mills Liberty Bell".
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.