Latest bomb threat: Bingo hall
FORT WALTON BEACH Another local bomb threat came in Saturday, this time to the bingo hall on Perry Avenue. Fort Walton Beach Police officers responded to Bingo Castle at 4:10 p.m., said Sgt. Robert Millard. The building was searched and nothing was found. Millard said the call came from a male. Anyone with any information which can assist in identifying the person who perpetrated this crime is …
Related Bingo News:
- Bomb threat at bingo hall
- Bomb threat at senior center
- Bomb threat prompts casino evacuation
- Man cleared of bingo hall bomb hoax
- Woman Made Bomb Threat to Stop Husband’s Gambling
- Bomb in bingo hall staff told
- Bomb explodes inside bingo house in Cotabato City
- Bomb threat empties casino
- Bingo hall closes again after garda raid threat
- Fears for Roxy Bingo Hall
- North Ossetia: Blasts Prompt Gambling Hall Crackdown
- Lucky Duck Bingo Hall closes due to raid threat
Gambling casinos info:
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.