Suspect in Union County Gambling Bust
We have new information about a gambling bust in Union County. This is our first look at the man police say ran the operation.
Related Gambling News:
- Man Connected to Union C. Gambling Ring Still on the Loose
- Internet Gambling Bust in Monroe
- Police: Gambling shut down
- Gambling bust in Harris County nets machines and cash
- Chinese online gambling bust
- Photos: Video poker bust
- Suspect in poker killing enters not guilty plea
- UPDATE Prosecutor ‘doubtful’ gambling suspect will return from China
- One snared in bets case is a coach at Union Hill
- Three from area among 30 arrested in gambling bust
- 7 nabbed in gambling bust in Danville
- Union County wants video poker machines removed
Gambling casinos info:
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.