The Montel Williams MS Foundation to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
What: Montel Williams, Founder of The Montel Williams MS Foundation, will preside over the closing bell to kick off the foundation’s gala and pro-celebrity poker challenge on Thursday March 13. via CSRwire.com
Related Poker News:
- Montel Williams Creates Poker Show
- Montel Williams Hosting Celebrity Poker Gala
- Montel Williams Makes Opening Speech For Celeb Poker Tournament
- David Williams Poker Player in Porn Video?
- Robbie Williams Enjoys Poker In Swindon
- Bingo.com Appoints Jason Williams as President and CEO
- Gambling fight shifts to court
- Williams Interactive speaks on future direction
- Williams declares slots dead for 2010
- Kiss brand launches on Williams Interactive RGS
- IRS: Tipton, Williams owe $81,411 in taxes
- David Williams a Poke-Her Star? Bodog’s Ayre Has a Step Bro Named Cooter?
Interesting gambling information:
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.