The Montel Williams MS Foundation to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
What: Montel Williams, Founder of The Montel Williams MS Foundation, will preside over the closing bell to kick off the foundation’s gala and pro-celebrity poker challenge on Thursday March 13. via CSRwire.com
Related Poker News:
- Montel Williams Creates Poker Show
- Montel Williams Hosting Celebrity Poker Gala
- Montel Williams Makes Opening Speech For Celeb Poker Tournament
- David Williams Poker Player in Porn Video?
- Robbie Williams Enjoys Poker In Swindon
- Bingo.com Appoints Jason Williams as President and CEO
- Wizard of Oz instalment from Williams Interactive
- Gambling fight shifts to court
- Williams Interactive speaks on future direction
- Williams declares slots dead for 2010
- Bet365 take on Williams Interactive content
- Kiss brand launches on Williams Interactive RGS
Gambling history facts:
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.