Woman, 90, disrupts bingo at McDonald’s
A 90-year-old woman accidentally backed into a McDonald’s restaurant, disrupting a bingo game and sending a couple to the hospital with minor injuries. Lois Weber told police one of her tennis shoes became stuck under the gas pedal on her 2004 Cadillac, causing her to lose control and back into the restaurant Wednesday. She said she recently changed shoe brands and was not used to the wider …
Related Bingo News:
- Horncastle charity bingo
- Bingo blast
- Bingo game worth $1M for woman
- Woman dies after falling ill at bingo
- Elderly woman robbed in parking lot of bingo parlour
- B.I.N.G. Oh my! - Stillwater woman nets $32,000 playing bingo at Bayport Legion
- Sex attack on bingo woman
- Woman claims $1 million in bingo
- Bingo game worth $1 million for woman
- Bingo victory may not yield cash for woman
- Woman on probation for assault near Bingo World
- Elderly Woman Attacked After Bingo Win
Casino gambling facts:
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.