Woman, 90, disrupts bingo at McDonald’s
A 90-year-old woman accidentally backed into a McDonald’s restaurant, disrupting a bingo game and sending a couple to the hospital with minor injuries. Lois Weber told police one of her tennis shoes became stuck under the gas pedal on her 2004 Cadillac, causing her to lose control and back into the restaurant Wednesday. She said she recently changed shoe brands and was not used to the wider …
Related Bingo News:
- Horncastle charity bingo
- Bingo blast
- Bingo game worth $1M for woman
- Woman dies after falling ill at bingo
- Elderly woman robbed in parking lot of bingo parlour
- B.I.N.G. Oh my! - Stillwater woman nets $32,000 playing bingo at Bayport Legion
- Sex attack on bingo woman
- Woman claims $1 million in bingo
- Bingo game worth $1 million for woman
- Bingo victory may not yield cash for woman
- Woman on probation for assault near Bingo World
- Woman arrested for forgery at Bingo night
Interesting gambling facts:
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.