Senior Citizens Bingo
Every Friday morning senior citizens get together at the Cobb Recreational Center at 10am. They play bingo and win small prizes. There is a lunch after the Bingo, then there is a break, then there is more Bingo.
Related Bingo News:
- Lions Club hosts Senior Citizens Night
- Senior Citizens Not Allowed To Play Bingo For Cash
- DHS Student Council 26th Annual Senior Citizens Turkey Dinner
- 6/21 SENIOR NEWS: Angelina County Senior Citizens Center
- Bingo funds missing at senior citizens club
- Senior citizens cope with heat by staying inside
- Senior citizens get illuminated bingo board
- Senior citizens susceptible to betting bug
- Bingo might leave Senior Center
- Good fun and great company for seniors
- Senior center arson has residents angry
- Mon, Mar 05 2007
Do you know that:
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.
- The name blackjack came from an early bet (since discontinued) that paid 10 to 1 if the player got a jack of spades and an ace of spades, both black cards, as the first two cards.