Casino trumps Hebron’s bingo
LEBANON - With attendance at its bingo games down 35 percent to 40 percent since the opening of the Hollywood Casino, the Hebron Fire Company won approval Tuesday night for an advance on its allocation from South Lebanon Twp. to help it deal with a cash flow problem.
Related Bingo News:
- Heads up | Icahn is upping his bet on Trumps casinos
- £28,000 win on the bingo in west Cumbria
- Rooney comes up trumps over gambling claims
- Trump sues for casino license
- Wisdom trumps age
- Trumps casino firms hoping to avoid bankruptcy
- Packer bets $3b Macau casino will come up trumps
- Slots healthy at ‘convenience’ casinos
- Casinos take double-digit slot hit
- The People’s Business: Gambling trumps flowers, books, clothing
- Online Casinos Come up Trumps
- Trumps Leave Board of Trump Casino Company
Casino gambling information:
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- The term "turned the tables" is actually a chess term coming from the mid 1600's. When a player was losing, they would physically turn the chess table to assume the winning side of the table.
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.