Bingo events - West Lake County edition
SPRING BINGO | Hammond The Ladies Aid Society of Faith United Church of Christ, 3030 175th St., has its annual spring bingo at 1 p.m. June 8. The cost is $10 for a full setup (mastercard, special games and dessert). There will be special raffles and door prizes. Sloppy Joes and chicken salad will be served from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The society is collecting nonperishable food items for The …
Related Bingo News:
- Senior bingo events set in LITH
- Events and activities
- Would Lake County casino be a boon or merely spur social costs?
- Bingo benefits band students
- Lake County hopes casinos pay out more taxes
- Basket Bingo will raise money for band
- Lake County Gambling Resolution Fails
- Upper Lake casino wins governor’s OK
- Lake County says ‘No’ to video gambling
- Police break up suspected gambling ring in SL County
- Lake County Board vote on gambling irks bar owners
- Second BINGO winner announced
Casino gambling facts:
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- Gambling is Often Legalized to Promote Economic Development of Depressed Areas. That was an important motivation in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and many of the other locales for casinos.
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.