Ameristar Casinos sets quarterly dividend of 10.5 cents
Ameristar Casinos Inc. said its board declared a regular quarterly dividend of 10.5 cents. The casino owner said the dividend is payable July 8 to shareholders of record June 23.
Related Casino News:
- Ameristar Casinos Sets Regular Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos reinstates quarterly dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Ups Quarterly Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Declares Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Boosts Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Increases Cash Dividend by 19%
- Ameristar Casinos surges on 1Q profit, dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Declares Cash Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Reinstitutes Cash Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Increases Cash Dividend
- Station Casinos Declares Dividend
- Station Casinos declares quarterly cash dividend
Casino gambling facts:
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- Catholics were found to be more likely to gamble than Protestants and other religious groups. Catholics were also found to be less likely to disapprove of gambling than other religious groups.
- Lotteries were brought to America in the 1800s by the thousands of Chinese immigrants who worked in the mines and on the railroads.