Ameristar Casinos sets quarterly dividend of 10.5 cents
Ameristar Casinos Inc. said its board declared a regular quarterly dividend of 10.5 cents. The casino owner said the dividend is payable July 8 to shareholders of record June 23.
Related Casino News:
- Ameristar Casinos Sets Regular Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos reinstates quarterly dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Ups Quarterly Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Declares Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Boosts Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Increases Cash Dividend by 19%
- Ameristar Casinos surges on 1Q profit, dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Declares Cash Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Reinstitutes Cash Dividend
- Ameristar Casinos Increases Cash Dividend
- IGT announce quarterly dividend increase
- Station Casinos Declares Dividend
Do you know that:
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.