The Gulf Coast’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi Celebrates One Year Anniversary
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, Biloxi’s popular resort destination, will commemorate its one year anniversary with a rock star line-up of events starting Monday, June 30 through Monday, July 7.
Related Casino News:
- Morgans Hotel Group Announces Opening of Its Acclaimed SKYBAR at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana Celebrates Grand Opening of its First All-Inclusive Property in Caribbean
- A big deal: Blackjack starts June 22 at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- SkyWire Media® Partners with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for SMS Text Marketing
- Mayra Veronica Honored with Memorabilia Case at the Prestigious Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Wheel of Fortune: $417K slot win for Hard Rock player
- Hard Rock to open gambling center in Hungary
- Hard Rock Hotel giving away iPods
- Woman wins $374,000 at Hard Rock
- Gulf Coast Casinos Reveal Plans
- Hard Rock International Announces Agreement To Manage Newly Announced The Provence Casino/Hotel In Downtown Philadelphia
- Hard Rock Casino is hiring hundreds as it prepares to open in Biloxi
Casino gambling facts:
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- 1967: Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Anne Beaulieu on May 1 in the chapel of the Aladdin Hotel.
1970: Binion's Horseshoe casino hosts the first World Series of Poker.
1971: Female card dealers begin working on the Strip for the first time.
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.