The Gulf Coast’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi Celebrates One Year Anniversary
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, Biloxi’s popular resort destination, will commemorate its one year anniversary with a rock star line-up of events starting Monday, June 30 through Monday, July 7.
Related Casino News:
- Morgans Hotel Group Announces Opening of Its Acclaimed SKYBAR at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana Celebrates Grand Opening of its First All-Inclusive Property in Caribbean
- A big deal: Blackjack starts June 22 at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- SkyWire Media® Partners with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for SMS Text Marketing
- Mayra Veronica Honored with Memorabilia Case at the Prestigious Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Wheel of Fortune: $417K slot win for Hard Rock player
- Hard Rock to open gambling center in Hungary
- Hard Rock Hotel giving away iPods
- Woman wins $374,000 at Hard Rock
- Gulf Coast Casinos Reveal Plans
- Hard Rock International Announces Agreement To Manage Newly Announced The Provence Casino/Hotel In Downtown Philadelphia
- Hard Rock Casino is hiring hundreds as it prepares to open in Biloxi
Casino gambling information:
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.