July games released by Microgaming
The Isle of Man online gambling software provider Microgaming has released its tranche of new games for the month of July 2008, with French Roulette Gold as the flagship. This an up-to-the-minute Internet version of the traditional casino table game with a distinctly Gallic ambience.
Related Casino News:
- July games releases from Microgaming
- Microgaming Releases Hot New Casino Games
- New May games line-up from Microgaming
- Latest games from Microgaming
- New festive season games from Microgaming
- Latest Games from Microgaming launched
- Microgaming debuts three games for August
- More games from Microgaming
- And new games from Microgaming too
- New slot games from Microgaming
- Three new mega-slots added to Microgaming
- New software provider identified
Gambling casinos history:
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.
- Playing cards are believed to have been invented in China and/or India sometime around 900 A.D. The Chinese are thought to have originated card games when they began shuffling paper money (another Chinese invention) into various combinations.
- The famous banker J.P. Morgan once walked out of a Monte Carlo casino because the stakes were too low? At the time, the maximum wager was 12,000 francs and Morgan wanted it increased to 20,000 francs. When the casino manager refused to increase the limit, Morgan left the casino saying "12,000 francs! I have no time to lose such ridiculous amounts."
- Poker is derived from the Persian game of "as nar" and was probably based on the dice game "tali", which was played by the Romans.