Poker dealer guilty of demanding money from ‘hitman target’
A Clare woman has been found guilty of soliciting a former Las Vegas poker dealer to kill her partner and his two sons while her co-accused Egyptian Essam Eid has been found guilty of demanding a 100,000 with …
Related Poker News:
- Florida Online Poker Fraud Pleads Guilty
- NY suspects plead not guilty to Russian mob money laundering scheme involving celebrity poker
- Poker Player Pleads Not Guilty
- Video poker king pleads guilty to gambling ring
- Poker Processor Pleads Guilty in NY
- Man pleads guilty in bingo scam
- Naples man faces 5 years in Internet Poker gambling case
- 4 plead not guilty in bingo fraud case
- Teen guilty of making fake $20s
- 2 plead guilty in Borgata sports betting ring
- 2 alleged leaders plead guilty in Borgata bet ring
- Businessman pleads guilty to gambling away friend’s money
Gambling casinos info:
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- French mathematician Blaise Pascale is often credited with inventing the roulette wheel as a result of his experiments with perpetual motion machines.