National League Totals Breakdown
With the number of bizarre happenings in the late innings of this baseball season, more bettors are looking to totals as an alternative to betting sides. Just as with…
Related Sports Betting News:
- NBA Totals Breakdown
- National League All-Star Break Breakdown
- National League LCS Gets Underway
- Interleague Play: What to Watch For
- Sports leagues lobbying topped $2.6 million in 2007
- American League Dominating Inter-League Play
- Sports Leagues Seek Injunction Over Delaware Gambling
- Sports Leagues Seek Injunction to Block Delaware Gambling Plan
- New sponsor for Aussie National Rugby League
- NFC Win Totals
- Differential From League Median
- US National Football League eases up on casino advertising
Do you know that:
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.