National League Totals Breakdown
With the number of bizarre happenings in the late innings of this baseball season, more bettors are looking to totals as an alternative to betting sides. Just as with…
Related Sports Betting News:
- NBA Totals Breakdown
- National League All-Star Break Breakdown
- National League LCS Gets Underway
- Interleague Play: What to Watch For
- Sports leagues lobbying topped $2.6 million in 2007
- American League Dominating Inter-League Play
- Sports Leagues Seek Injunction Over Delaware Gambling
- Sports Leagues Seek Injunction to Block Delaware Gambling Plan
- New sponsor for Aussie National Rugby League
- Differential From League Median
- NFC Win Totals
- US National Football League eases up on casino advertising
Gambling casinos info:
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- The famous banker J.P. Morgan once walked out of a Monte Carlo casino because the stakes were too low? At the time, the maximum wager was 12,000 francs and Morgan wanted it increased to 20,000 francs. When the casino manager refused to increase the limit, Morgan left the casino saying "12,000 francs! I have no time to lose such ridiculous amounts."
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.