Photo Essay: Comic Con Bingo 2008
Love it or leave it, you have to admit that the San Diego Comic Con brings out the ten year old kid in all of the attendees (including, this year, many entertainment types, who ran around the floor pleading, “I want it. I WANT IT.”) Here are some pictures of life in and around last weekend’s con, some great displays, awesome costumes, even a couple of panels. This year there were significantly …
Related Bingo News:
- ‘Lost’ creator joins ‘Ultimate’ comic universe
- Bill Hester: Buyout Bingo — A Sucker’s Game
- Garfield's Comic Boom Receives NAPPA Honors Award
- Casino Royale — the comic
- Comic Hero Hellboy Becomes Online Casino Star
- Bingo time for Abhi, Arshad
- Garfield”’’s Comic Boom Receives NAPPA Honors Award
- Sweet 16! Wizard World Comic Con Adds Reno, Nevada, As Sixteenth Event On 2014 Schedule, November 21-23, At Reno-Sparks Convention Center
- Bodog Announces Deal to Release Graphic Novel by Top Comic Talents
- Touring troupe will stage comic Queen of Bingo
- Bingo Turns 300
- Microgaming licenses comic book hero Hellboy
Casino gambling information:
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.