All Slots Online Casino Launches the $500,000 World Series of Slots
All Slots Online Casino (www.allslots.com), a proud member of the Jackpot Factory Group and a leading online slots casino, has launched the $500,000 World Series of Slots: a series of slots tournaments running between September 1st and November 10th, offering a record-breaking half a million dollars in cash prizes.
Related Casino News:
- $500 000 in new World Series of Slots
- FREE CASINO SLOTS ONLINE - ONLINE CASINO - GAMBLING
- Rome Casino: A World of Online Slots
- SuperiorCasino Opens up a Whole New World for Casino Players — The Innovative I-Slots Make it the Most Complete Gaming …
- New Club World online casino
- Nine New Online Casino Slots Reviewed
- New slots from CTXM
- Everest Casino Launches World Tour Adventure Promotion for March
- All Slots Launches a New Game: The Grand Journey
- Creepy new online slot from World Match
- Ownership change at Allstar Slots
- Viva Macau Launches New Online Slots Machine
Casino gambling information:
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.