Sarah Palin Dream Girl
http://www.JewishWorldReview.com | MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL Bingo. For weeks, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has been the Republican whom conservatives barely dared to hope could become John McCain’s pick as his running mate.
Related Bingo News:
- Sarah Palin Bingo for Tonight’s Debate
- Palin Neither Here Nor There on Gambling
- Palin: Alaska tour is thanks, not goodbye
- William Hill Plc Seeks Nevada Wagers on Palin, ‘American Idol’
- Top Scoops
- Sarah Palin to co-host ‘Today’ show
- Sarah Palin to be chamber speaker
- Sarah Phillips, ESPN Reporter, Center of Scandal, Who Is The Mystery Gambling Columnist?
- Joan Z. Shore: McCain: Gambling With America
- A Palin Announcement on September 3rd Looks More Likely
- PHOTOSHOP: Add Governor Palin to this picture of presidents playing poker
- NJ.com: Hardball Politics Forum
Gambling casinos history:
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- The first airplane flight to Las Vegas was made in May, 1920, with Lieutenant Randall Henderson, editor of the Blythe, California Herald, and Jack Beckley.
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.