Sarah Palin Dream Girl
http://www.JewishWorldReview.com | MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL Bingo. For weeks, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has been the Republican whom conservatives barely dared to hope could become John McCain’s pick as his running mate.
Related Bingo News:
- Sarah Palin Bingo for Tonight’s Debate
- Palin Neither Here Nor There on Gambling
- Palin: Alaska tour is thanks, not goodbye
- William Hill Plc Seeks Nevada Wagers on Palin, ‘American Idol’
- Top Scoops
- Sarah Palin to co-host ‘Today’ show
- Sarah Palin to be chamber speaker
- Sarah Phillips, ESPN Reporter, Center of Scandal, Who Is The Mystery Gambling Columnist?
- Joan Z. Shore: McCain: Gambling With America
- A Palin Announcement on September 3rd Looks More Likely
- PHOTOSHOP: Add Governor Palin to this picture of presidents playing poker
- NJ.com: Hardball Politics Forum
Interesting gambling facts:
- Charles Fey invented the first slot machine way back in 1895. He went on to perfect his initial innovation in 1907, when he teamed with Mills Novelty Company who manufactured the "Mills Liberty Bell".
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.