Microgame to Launch Two New Online Bingo Networks Powered by Parlay Software
Parlay Entertainment Inc. and Microgame S.p.A. are pleased to jointly announce their intention to launch two online bingo networks. Each network will be powered by an Internet platform that combines Parlay’s Internet bingo, casino and other soft game products with Microgame’s existing game management and administration infrastructure.
Related Bingo News:
- Microgame partners with GBE to launch Italian betting exchange
- Microgame goes live with Evolution
- Good timing for Inspired Gaming – Microgame sports betting deal
- Italy´s Microgame signs another betting deal
- NYX Gaming launch in Italy
- New bingo site to launch this month
- Dragonfish launches online casino in Italy
- Italian Rummy deal for Royal Media
- VJ Affiliates Choose EGASS
- Microgame License Network Medias EGASS Solution
- Inspired Signs Italian Online and Mobile Virtual Sports Deal With Microgame
- CostaBingo.com Revolutionise Free Online Bingo
Gambling history facts:
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.
- The casino at Spa, a Belgian resort town noted for its mineral baths, was built by the Prince Bishop of the province of Liege in 1763.