Sarah Palin Bingo for Tonight’s Debate
View larger Bostonist’s Camberville correspondent Lora V. has provided us with something to do in between doses of Valium during tonight’s Vice Presidential debates: Sarah Palin Bingo. If you have Photoshop, download this file to make your own Bingo cards. Remember, Bingo doesn’t work if all of the players have the same card unless you are very, very drunk.
Related Bingo News:
- Sarah Palin Dream Girl
- Palin Neither Here Nor There on Gambling
- Palin: Alaska tour is thanks, not goodbye
- William Hill Plc Seeks Nevada Wagers on Palin, ‘American Idol’
- Susan Kelley-Stamerra: In Pittsburgh, Debate Bingo Not Reserved For Palin
- Sarah Palin to co-host ‘Today’ show
- Sarah Palin to be chamber speaker
- Top Scoops
- NJ.com: Hardball Politics Forum
- Joan Z. Shore: McCain: Gambling With America
- A Palin Announcement on September 3rd Looks More Likely
- PHOTOSHOP: Add Governor Palin to this picture of presidents playing poker
Interesting gambling information:
- Dice games have existed in one form or another for over 2000 years and were originally played with dice fashioned from the knucklebones of sheep.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.