Lawyers Ask For Dismissal Of Gambling Case
Defense lawyers are asking the Federal Circuit Court to dismiss a lawsuit seeking forfeiture of more than 140 gambling websites.
Related Gambling News:
- Online gambling looking for lawsuit’s dismissal
- Online Gambling Seeks Lawsuit’s Dismissal
- Nebraska man seeks dismissal of gambling debt case
- Omaha man seeking dismissal of gambling debt case
- Defense lawyers fire back in Philadelphia mob case
- Tatts settles ‘unfair’ case out of court
- Omaha Man Seeking Dismissal of Gambling Debt
- BGLC orders probe in Athanas case
- Thompson dismissal not a criminal matter, says Ladbrokes
- Global Cash Access Names Chief Financial Officer and Appoints
- Appeal Likely in Judge’s Dismissal of Expanded Gambling Suit
- Judge allows more time in online casinos case
Casino gambling information:
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.