Lawyers Ask For Dismissal Of Gambling Case
Defense lawyers are asking the Federal Circuit Court to dismiss a lawsuit seeking forfeiture of more than 140 gambling websites.
Related Gambling News:
- Online gambling looking for lawsuit’s dismissal
- Online Gambling Seeks Lawsuit’s Dismissal
- Nebraska man seeks dismissal of gambling debt case
- Omaha man seeking dismissal of gambling debt case
- Defense lawyers fire back in Philadelphia mob case
- Tatts settles ‘unfair’ case out of court
- Omaha Man Seeking Dismissal of Gambling Debt
- BGLC orders probe in Athanas case
- Thompson dismissal not a criminal matter, says Ladbrokes
- Global Cash Access Names Chief Financial Officer and Appoints
- Appeal Likely in Judge’s Dismissal of Expanded Gambling Suit
- Judge allows more time in online casinos case
Interesting gambling information:
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- The name blackjack came from an early bet (since discontinued) that paid 10 to 1 if the player got a jack of spades and an ace of spades, both black cards, as the first two cards.
- Horse racing is the best known and widespread parimutuel betting event. Horse racing is the only form of partimutuel wagering legal in California.