ECONOMY STALLS HOTEL, MALL AT SANDS EXCLUSIVE REPORT Gaming on target: Sources say casino may be the only part opening …
Casino officials are finding it difficult to find tenants for the proposed mall.
Related Casino News:
- Analyst: Credit crunch forcing Sands to focus on casinos
- Lady luck could bring early Sands Casino opening
- Pa. gaming firm exploring slots casino at Laurel Park
- VeriFone Exclusive Payment Solutions Supplier for Newly Opened Marina Bay Sands
- Sands Casino in Bethlehem opens hotel
- Venetian gamble paid off
- Sands Casino to work anew on 300-room hotel
- Sands Casino in Bethlehem opens 300-room hotel
- Las Vegas Sands Submits $3.6 Billion Singapore Bid
- Sands Casino to Close After 26 Years
- A taste of slots in action
- Hotels and casinos plan for slowing economy
Gambling casinos info:
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.
- The casino at Spa, a Belgian resort town noted for its mineral baths, was built by the Prince Bishop of the province of Liege in 1763.
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.