Hellmuth launches poker clothing line
Madison native and famed poker pro Phil Hellmuth announced the launch of Poker Brat Clothing Co.
Related Poker News:
- Phil Hellmuth Launches the Third Edition of Camp Hellmuth
- Phil Hellmuth Launches the Second Edition of Camp Hellmuth
- Hellmuth Wins Tenth WSOP Bracelet
- Phil Hellmuth Hurt in Racecar Crash; WSOP Performance in Jeopardy
- PokerNews Op-Ed: Pinups, Porn Stars, and Playmates- the New Faces of Poker Marketing
- Phil Hellmuth is Persistent
- Phil Hellmuth, Annie Duke Leave UB
- Camp Hellmuth, A Poker Experience
- Hellmuth, Brunson knocked out of World Series of Poker early
- New poker columnist Phil Hellmuth Jr. says hello
- Serious Poker Advice from Phil Hellmuth
- Phil Hellmuth Releases New eBook
Interesting gambling information:
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.
- Keno, the casino version of lotto, originated in China nearly 2000 years ago when Cheung Heung devised a lottery as a way of raising funds for his province's army.
- The first games that we would recognize as modern roulette were introduced in Paris casinos around the end of the 18th century. In the mid 19th century the single zero game was invented in France, this reduced the casino's edge thereby increasing the odds of the player.