Hellmuth launches poker clothing line
Madison native and famed poker pro Phil Hellmuth announced the launch of Poker Brat Clothing Co.
Related Poker News:
- Phil Hellmuth Launches the Third Edition of Camp Hellmuth
- Phil Hellmuth Launches the Second Edition of Camp Hellmuth
- Hellmuth Wins Tenth WSOP Bracelet
- Phil Hellmuth Hurt in Racecar Crash; WSOP Performance in Jeopardy
- PokerNews Op-Ed: Pinups, Porn Stars, and Playmates- the New Faces of Poker Marketing
- Phil Hellmuth is Persistent
- Phil Hellmuth, Annie Duke Leave UB
- Camp Hellmuth, A Poker Experience
- Hellmuth, Brunson knocked out of World Series of Poker early
- New poker columnist Phil Hellmuth Jr. says hello
- Serious Poker Advice from Phil Hellmuth
- Phil Hellmuth Releases New eBook
Gambling casinos info:
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.