Sierra Leone: Mercury International Boosts Football Heroes
The biggest sports betting company in the country, Mercury International yesterday presented a cheque of Le15, 000,000 to the Sierra Leone Retired Heroes Foundation ahead of their match against their Nigerian counterparts on Sunday.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Sierra Leone: Mercury Boosts U-14 League
- Sierra Leone: Youth Wins Le103m in Mercury Sports Betting
- Sierra Pacific Elects Newest Board Member
- Sierra College offers train ride to Reno casinos
- Macau boosts air travel infrastructure
- GVC boosts dividend 50 percent; report rising revenues
- Online sports betting boosts JAXX
- Australia boosts Sportingbet HY1 results
- Sierra Senior Services Spaghetti Feed and Bingo Bash a sell out
- Betfred boosts online verification system
- Mild winter boosts slots, lifts profits at Dover Downs
- Lunar new year boosts Macau growth
Casino gambling facts:
- Nevada is the oldest and largest legalized gaming center in the United States. Gaming was legalized in Nevada in 1931 in the middle of the Great Depression as a form of economic stimulant.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- In Paris, legislation prohibiting playing cards was passed in 1377, and in Italy, playing cards and dice were burned.