Fire Destroys Franklin Bingo Hall
The Kentucky State Line Bingo Hall is believed to be a complete loss after a fire started in the kitchen. Sunday afternoon, the owner and several managers of the hall were left searching through the damage.
Related Bingo News:
- Fire destroys former bingo hall
- Charity Organizations Make Other Plans After Bingo Hall Catches Fire
- Bingo Hall Damaged By Fire
- Basket bingo at fire hall
- Bingo revenues drop for many Franklin County area fire companies
- Fire Damages Local Bingo Hall
- Hobson City bingo hall on fire
- Basket Bingo is Saturday at Savage Fire Hall
- Hobson City bingo hall destroyed by fire
- Beer at the Fire Hall
- Fire damages Ceres Assyrian hall
- Police Nab Suspected ‘Bingo Bandit’
Casino gambling information:
- In 1973, the Commission on the Review of National Policy toward Gambling was created to study gambling in the United States.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.