Life just got a little bit easier for a Milton man who took home some extra cash thanks to an Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation sports betting game.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Contests and Sweepstakes-A Form of Gambling?
- Basports.com Named World’s Best Hockey Handicapper: #1-Finish in 8 Straight Hockey Handicapping Contests
- These two contests are better for the bettor
- Casinos offer NFL contests
- William Hill 2013 Football Contests
- Clarify law on ’sweepstakes’ games
- Ugly underbelly of fishing contests: anglers building secret habitats
- Football Contest Proxys
- Online Gambling Portal Features March Madness Bracket Contests
- Basports.com Looks for Three-peat as World’s Top NBA Handicapper
- Saskatchewan to allow partial stripping in bars
- Gov’t introduces tighter regulations for casinos
Gambling history facts:
- It was during the 1930's that slot machines began to become very popular across America, and in the late 40's Bugsy Siegel added machines to his Flamingo Hilton hotel in Las Vegas.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- 1926: Las Vegas gets a regular air service. Western Air Express flies between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. The airfield later becomes the site for the famous Sahara and Hilton hotels.
1931: Gambling is legalized in Nevada on March 19. Construction begins on the long awaited Hoover Dam.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.