State’s latest tribal casino set to open soon
Arizonans soon will have another place to play the cards and pull the slots as builders put the finishing touches on the state’s newest tribal casino.
Related Poker News:
- States take from casinos drops 9.4%
- New Joint Venture Formed Between Tribal Financial Advisors and Cannery Casino
- Richard G. Rick Hill Joins Tribal Financial Advisors as Chairman of the TFA Tribal Board of Advisors
- Internet gambling: Threat or opportunity?
- Tribe turns to Wal-Mart in casino-saturated Nevada
- REGION: Report says tribal casino revenue gains slowing
- Sebelius Indian casino push falls flat
- Technology supplier for online tribal gambling named
- Navajos open first tribal casino in New Mexico
- Tribal gambling leader worried about online gambling
- Mohegan Gaming Advisors to Manage and Operate Casinos and Entertainment Properties
- Casino workers ratify union contract
Gambling casinos info:
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.
- 1993: Steve Wynn buys the Dune Hotel, then implodes it to make way for the Bellagio. The new MGM Grand is completed, once again becoming the world's largest hotel. On December 31, Barbra Streisand stars in the inaugural concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- In 1891, Sittman and Pitt of Brooklyn began to manufacture the first nationally known poker card machines. The machines maintained their enormous popularity until just before World War I.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.