If 1 person has a 5 card flush in poker and an opponent has 5 card flush plus a pair who would win?
Welcome to Answerbag, a community of people sharing what they know. Sign up now to ask a question or help someone else by giving an answer! Sort answers by: Rating Date Top Answer out of 4 by Smart2 believes …
Related Poker News:
- GameAccount Unleashes Person-To-Person 3-Card Poker
- How to survive the danger card
- New Red Flush Casino Games Will Huff and Puff and Blow You Away
- Texas Holdem Tip
- Ooops I done it again … won another tournament
- Red Flush Casino Player Wins $39 000
- Quirks of Class II Video Poker Machines
- Anticipation Builds as Red Flush and Casino La Vida Prepare for the Return of Slot Survivor
- Two New Games Launch on Red Flush Mobile
- Red Flush Online Casino Expecting New Games from Microgaming
- Two New Slots from Microgaming Join Red Flush Online Casino
- Carding at Casinos
Gambling casinos info:
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.