If 1 person has a 5 card flush in poker and an opponent has 5 card flush plus a pair who would win?
Welcome to Answerbag, a community of people sharing what they know. Sign up now to ask a question or help someone else by giving an answer! Sort answers by: Rating Date Top Answer out of 4 by Smart2 believes …
Related Poker News:
- GameAccount Unleashes Person-To-Person 3-Card Poker
- How to survive the danger card
- New Red Flush Casino Games Will Huff and Puff and Blow You Away
- Texas Holdem Tip
- Ooops I done it again … won another tournament
- Red Flush Casino Player Wins $39 000
- Anticipation Builds as Red Flush and Casino La Vida Prepare for the Return of Slot Survivor
- Two New Games Launch on Red Flush Mobile
- Red Flush Online Casino Expecting New Games from Microgaming
- Two New Slots from Microgaming Join Red Flush Online Casino
- Multi-Tab Lobby Arrives at Red Flush Online Casino
- Red Flush and Casino La Vida Crown New Slot Survivor Champion
Gambling history facts:
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996
- Charles Fey invented the first slot machine way back in 1895. He went on to perfect his initial innovation in 1907, when he teamed with Mills Novelty Company who manufactured the "Mills Liberty Bell".