More branded games for Chartwell
Canadian online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has inked key movie brand licensing agreements with Paramount Digital Entertainment International.
Related Casino News:
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- New chief exec for Chartwell Games
- New games package released by Chartwell
- It´s all happening at Chartwell
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Co-branded play in 888 Games Skrill partnership
- New games from Chartwell Tech
- Chartwell debuts Ultimate Texas Hold´em
Gambling casinos history:
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.