More branded games for Chartwell
Canadian online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has inked key movie brand licensing agreements with Paramount Digital Entertainment International.
Related Casino News:
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- New chief exec for Chartwell Games
- New games package released by Chartwell
- It´s all happening at Chartwell
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Co-branded play in 888 Games Skrill partnership
- New games from Chartwell Tech
- Chartwell debuts Ultimate Texas Hold´em
Gambling casinos history:
- The MGM Grand, situated on the a Las Vegas strip has come up with a brand new slogan to promote the casino, "Think of all the New Year's resolutions you'll break." Some say it might even rival the famous Las Vegas catchphrase, "What happens here, stays here."
- During the 1950s, the Senate Committee to Investigate Organized Crime in Interstate Commerce held a number of hearings on criminal influence in the casino industry. The committee was chaired by Senator Estes Kefauver, and the committee is also known by his name.
- Although baccara has its origins in medieval Italy, it soon spread to France, where it was called "chemin de fer" (meaning railway, due to the action of the card box or shoe passing around the table on "tracks").
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.