Chartwell enjoys a good year
Canadian online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has announced audited financial results for the year ended October 31, 2008, turning in a solid tenth anniversary year performance that included:
Related Casino News:
- Unibet enjoys a good first quarter 2013
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Net Entertainment enjoys a good fourth quarter
- Good news from Chartwell
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- Rank Interactive signs content agreement with Chartwell
- French betting group enjoys a good third quarter
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- Interwetten to use Chartwell casino and soft games suite
Gambling history facts:
- If you have even seen a Baccarat player bend the cards and make a fold in them, don't be surprised. This is common because once the decks in the card shoe are finished in Baccarat, they are usually thrown away. In Baccarat, do not bet on a tie hand.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- Catholics were found to be more likely to gamble than Protestants and other religious groups. Catholics were also found to be less likely to disapprove of gambling than other religious groups.