Chartwell enjoys a good year
Canadian online gambling software provider Chartwell Technology has announced audited financial results for the year ended October 31, 2008, turning in a solid tenth anniversary year performance that included:
Related Casino News:
- Unibet enjoys a good first quarter 2013
- Richardson leaving Chartwell
- Chartwell casino software launches on Centrebet site
- Net Entertainment enjoys a good fourth quarter
- Chartwell to make some noise at EiG
- Good news from Chartwell
- Three new slot games from Chartwell
- Rank Interactive signs content agreement with Chartwell
- Richardson appointed CEO at Chartwell
- Chartwell live dealer product operational
- Interwetten to use Chartwell casino and soft games suite
- New games from Chartwell Tech
Casino gambling information:
- Gaming is now the States' favorite pastime. More individuals gamble than the combined total of those attending movies, sports, music events, theme parks and live entertainment.
- The word Casino originally meant a public hall for music and dancing. By the second half of the 19th century, the term essentially meant a collection of gaming or gambling rooms. The classic example of a casino, is the casino at Monte-Carlo, which was opened in 1861.
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- Legal gambling operations in Washington reported $1.7 billion in net receipts in 2005: 61 percent was reported by tribal casinos, 10 percent came from the state lottery. 2 percent of responders in a February state survey said they placed bets online.