Poker: Widen starting-hand requirements for small-ball play
Premium hands are simply few and far between when large pots are at stake. Tournaments are won by aggressively going after smaller pots with a range of starting hands.
Related Poker News:
- Jamaican lottery scam arrest ripples widen
- Nevada Gaming Commission to consider new regulatory requirements
- NEWave Advises North American Casino Gaming Industry on Title 31 Reporting Requirements
- EXCLUSIVE: Fears as FA widen probe into gambling after alleged threats
- 3C Poker
- Singapore fines casinos for breaching social safeguard requirements
- Bankroll Requirements for Internet Play
- Casino Online-Updated List of Best Online Casinos
- Fears as FA widen probe into gambling after alleged threats
- Strip-club probe may widen
- Department of Labor & Industry Announces Online Availability of Guidelines for Gaming School Curriculum, Proficiency Requirements
- $50 Free Offer at Online Poker Room
Do you know that:
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.
- In 1980, the American Psychological Association included pathological gambling in their Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III).
- Pathological gambling is recognized as a medical disorder by the American Psychiatric Association and has elements of addiction similar to alcohol and drug addiction.