Montel Williams Creates Poker Show
Former TV talk show host Montel Williams, long known for his love of poker, has taken his own skill set and combined it with the card game to create his very own poker show.
Related Poker News:
- Montel Williams Hosting Celebrity Poker Gala
- The Montel Williams MS Foundation to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- Montel Williams Makes Opening Speech For Celeb Poker Tournament
- Court Records Show Pattern Of Heavy Gambling By Ex-Superintendent
- Robbie Williams Enjoys Poker In Swindon
- David Williams Poker Player in Porn Video?
- Poker Pro David Williams Does Bodog Proud
- Intermedia Touch Creates an Interactive Touch-Screen 70s Themed Game Show That is Groovy, Radical and Totally Dynomite
- Mark Williams crowned Betfred poker champ
- Bizarre Arrest For HBO Show Namesake
- Robbie Williams news: Take That star slammed by anti-gambling campaigners over poker website
- David Williams Wins His First World Series of Poker Bracelet
Casino gambling information:
- In 1911, the state of California ruled that "draw" poker was a skill, and thus could not be banned under existing anti-gambling laws. However, "Stud" poker was still considered illegal at the time.
- Men and women tend to have different preferences in their gambling. Men are more likely to gamble in games such as blackjack and lotteries and women are more likely to engage in bingo and raffles.
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- Lotteries Have Been Prominent Throughout History. Ancient India, China, Greece, and Japan all had lotteries. The emperor Nero had lotteries for prizes at parties.