Bingo.com completes private placement
Bingo.com Limited, operator of popular online gaming site Bingo.com, has raised over half a million dollars to use for future operations by placing 3.5 million shares at 15cents each.
Related Casino News:
- Bingo.com Closes $600,000 Private Placement
- Bingo.com to Close $204,000 Private Placement
- Bingo.com Closes Private Placement Financing
- Bingo.com Closes $225,000 Private Placement
- MGM MIRAGE Announces Proposed Private Placement
- Ji Hong Oh Named Chief Technology Officer at BubbleProtection
- BubbleProtection.com Completes Financing Through Private Placement Offering
- MGM MIRAGE Announces Proposed Private Placement of Senior Unsecured Notes
- BubbleProtection Adds Casey BigDogpckt5s Jarzabek as Spokesman
- Octavian Global Technologies Completes $4,000,000 Private Placement and Converts US $6,500,000 of Debt Into Equity
- Internet gambling technology providers raise cash
- Poker Remains a “Hot Commodity” as Ca. Company Prepares for Private Placement
Do you know that:
- Gambling is Often Legalized to Promote Economic Development of Depressed Areas. That was an important motivation in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Jersey, and many of the other locales for casinos.
- Playing cards are believed to have been invented in China and/or India sometime around 900 A.D. The Chinese are thought to have originated card games when they began shuffling paper money (another Chinese invention) into various combinations.
- In 1857, Prince Charles III of Monaco decided to introduce gambling to his Mediterranean principality to boost its finances.
- Massachusetts decriminalized bingo in 1931 in an attempt to help churches and charitable organizations raise money. Bingo was legal in 11 states by the 1950s, usually only for charity purposes.