Online casino group branches out into a lottery
Casino Rewards, the Australia-based Microgaming online casino operator that owns 18 (maybe 19 soon) Internet casinos has announced that it is to diversify its offering by getting into the online lottery sector.
Related Casino News:
- Online Free Bet Site Low Risk Winner Branches Out by Introducing Poker and Bingo
- So Who Plays Poker Anyway?
- More Latin American action
- Microgaming Group Releases Even More Online Casino Games at online casino news and casinos update
- Yazino Online Casino branches out
- Rescue mission. Casino Rewards steps in on Tusk debacle
- Online Casino Guide Certifies Another Gambling Group
- Free Bonuses for New Online Casino Games at online casino news and casinos update
- Villento Brands Online Casino Group Receives Independent Certification
- Online casino group adds NextGen games
- Casino Action group comments on seal suspension
- Peak Online Casino Group Receives Online Gambling Certification
Casino gambling facts:
- Massachusetts decriminalized bingo in 1931 in an attempt to help churches and charitable organizations raise money. Bingo was legal in 11 states by the 1950s, usually only for charity purposes.
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- Las Vegas is a testament of the powerful ability of gambling to foster economic development. Because of gambling, Las Vegas has shown impressive job growth, developed into a major city with a low tax burden that many state and local governments look at with envy.