March Madness Betting: Sooners could face trouble from scrappy Wolverines
Michigan overcame the March Madness betting odds against them in their first-round meeting with Clemson, but the Oklahoma Sooners will prove to be a far bigger test to the Wolverines in Sundays second-round matchup in the South region. The Sooners …
Related Sports Betting News:
- March Madness betting tips: Patience pays
- Hot Topics Recap: March Madness 2013
- NCAA March Madness Selection Sunday and USDBET Offering Conference Tournament Contest with Cash Prizes
- The cost of March Madness
- March Madness Can Lead to Gambling
- Local Boost Thanks to March Madness Betting
- Beat your bookie: Hidden value in the madness of March
- March Madness novices bet with their hearts, not heads
- betED.com unveils Live Betting for March Madness
- The Pinnacle Pulse — March Madness Betting Strategy From PinnacleSports.com
- March Madness Causes Sports Book Frenzy
- March Madness office pools may finally go legit
Casino gambling facts:
- Although the Greeks had a profound understanding of mathematics they had no concept of probability, and assumed that the outcome of games of chance was due to the will of the gods.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.