BREAKING NEWS: Bingo development agreement approved unanimously
The Etowah County Commission voted unanimously today to approve a development agreement for the proposed charitable bingo facility in the county. A special meeting was called for the vote.
Related Bingo News:
- Bingo development agreement being drafted
- Commission set to approve bingo development agreement
- Commission to vote on using law firm to draft agreement
- Electronic bingo on its way to Etowah County
- CBS Supply to invest $200 million in bingo development
- ComTrade Announces Technology Development Agreement with Bally Technologies
- Play Some Breaking Bad Bingo
- Chamber endorses bingo development
- Two charged wtih breaking into bingo business
- FLorida Legislature close on budget agreement
- Lakes Entertainment Announces Termination of Jamul Agreement
- Station Casinos Enters into a Patent Licensing and Strategic R&D Agreement with DEQ Systems and Makes an Equity …
Interesting gambling facts:
- The most significant forms of illegal gambling in the United States are numbers, betting with bookmakers or bookies, and sports pools or sports cards.
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- The brand new resort, Wynn Las Vegas recently opened on the Las Vegas Strip. At a cost of approximately $2.7 billion, the Wynn Las Vegas features 2,700 guestrooms and suites, casino (table games, over 1900 slots/video poker machines, poker room with race and sports book), several restaurants, a night club, golf, a shopping esplanade and a show called Le Reve.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.