Full house for Gala bingo hall
A RECORD number of people turned out to try their luck at Gala Bingo in Meadowbank on Thursday.
Related Bingo News:
- Bingo hall set for revamp
- Number is up for bingo hall
- Bingo hall aims for full house
- Eyes down for the final time at Leven bingo hall
- Royal wedding video special: Bingo hall expects full house
- The Street’s Cilla opens bingo hall
- £50k bingo feud sisters vent their anger
- Gala hits jackpot as profits at bingo arm soar
- Leven Gala Bingo players fuming at closure plans
- £64m bingo deal brings Gala day for County
- Join the Full House Party at GalaBingo.com - 10 Winners Per Game
- GalaBingo.com Offer VIPs Daily Cashback up to Â£1,000 in Industry First
Gambling casinos history:
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- Playing cards are believed to have been invented in China and/or India sometime around 900 A.D. The Chinese are thought to have originated card games when they began shuffling paper money (another Chinese invention) into various combinations.