Judge rules electronic bingo legal
PELL CITY A St. Clair County Circuit Court judge ruled Monday that electronic bingo is legal, and the city of Ashville can move forward with bringing the electronic game to that city.
Related Bingo News:
- Supporters of electronic bingo ask judge to reconsider ban
- AL judge rules on electronic bingo case with reaction from Country Crossing
- Judge to rule again in Walker County bingo case
- Alabama judge rules electronic bingo OK in Ashville
- Court Rules Electronic Bingo Illegal
- Judge: AG holds legal authority on bingo
- Judge rules electronic bingo OK in St. Clair Co.
- Judge to rule again in Ala. bingo case
- Judge rules on St. Clair Co. bingo
- Judge rules Walker electronic bingo halls illegal
- Federal judge rules in Madison County sheriff’s favor in Triana bingo operation suit
- Judge wont let Walker Co. bingo halls stay open
Interesting gambling information:
- Legal gambling activities include state lotteries; parimutuel betting on horses, greyhounds, and jai-alai; sports book-making; card games; keno; bingo; slot machines; progressive slot machines; video poker machines; video keno machines; video blackjack machines; and video roulette machines.
- Casino chips were used in the 18th century as a substitute for money being wagered. Originally, they were pieces of bones, mother of pearl or ivory engraved with the name of the casino and their respective value.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.