Judge rules electronic bingo OK in St. Clair Co.
ASHVILLE, Ala. (AP) - A St. Clair County judge has ruled that charity bingo can be played legally on electronic machines in Ashville.
Related Bingo News:
- AL judge rules on electronic bingo case with reaction from Country Crossing
- Judge to rule again in Walker County bingo case
- Judge rules electronic bingo legal
- Alabama judge rules electronic bingo OK in Ashville
- Court Rules Electronic Bingo Illegal
- Judge to rule again in Ala. bingo case
- Judge rules on St. Clair Co. bingo
- Judge rules Walker electronic bingo halls illegal
- Supporters of electronic bingo ask judge to reconsider ban
- Federal judge rules in Madison County sheriff’s favor in Triana bingo operation suit
- Judge wont let Walker Co. bingo halls stay open
- Judge rules that Walker County electronic bingo halls are illegal
Casino gambling information:
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- The second oldest casino hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip was the Last Frontier and it opened in October of 1942. It had 105 guestrooms and the property was made to look like an old western town. The first casino hotel resort opened just 18 months earlier and was called El Rancho.
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.