Atlantic Citys oldest casino brings back coins
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. It used to be the signature sound of gambling: the clacking of coins spilling into metal trays on slot machines. But newer electronic machines that spit paper vouchers or credit winnings to cards now emit only canned noise. Now Atlantic Citys oldest casino is bringing back the real clang amid indications that some gamblers miss the way things used to be.
Related Slots News:
- Casino expert is optimistic about future of Atlantic City
- Coins are back at NJ’s oldest casino
- The clack is back! Atlantic City’s oldest casino bringing back coin slot machines
- Resorts Atlantic City casino to bring back $2 blackjack tables
- ONE OF A.C.'S OLDEST CASINOS HAS A NEW NAME
- Coin slots are back at N.J.’s oldest casino
- Coin Slots Make a Comeback in AC’s Oldest Casinos
- Atlantic City Casinos Create Smoking Lounges
- Smoking Banned In Atlantic City Casinos
- Atlantic City casinos cut back on freebies amid revenue slump
- Atlantic City Casino Gambling Revenue Falls 13 Percent in July
- Atlantic City casinos continue to crap out
Gambling history facts:
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.
- If you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, be sure to take advantage of the free sights and attractions. They include - Fremont Street Experience, the Fountains of Bellagio, the Sirens of TI, Volcano at the Mirage, tiger display at the entrance of the Mirage, tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory, Bellagio Botanical Gardens, Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio, Hand of Faith at the Golden Nugget, landmark replicas at the Paris and the Venetian properties and more.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- 1941: The Strip gets its first luxury hotel. El Rancho Vegas sets the trend for many of the themed resorts that sprout along the Strip in later years.
1942: The first wedding chapel, the Little Church of the West, opens on the Strip in the Last Frontier Hotel.