Tucson casino worker pleads guilty
TUCSON, Ariz. - A Tucson man has pleaded guilty to embezzling $644,000 from the Desert Diamond Casino. The U.S. Attorney’s Office said 31-year-old Adam Vega worked as a slot floor person.
Related Casino News:
- A Tucson man has pleaded guilty to embezzling $644,000 from the Desert Diamond Casino.
- Gambling-addicted former gov’t worker pleads guilty
- Another 44Wager defendant pleads guilty
- Stillwater man pleads guilty to sports betting
- Another Legens sports betting defendant pleads guilty
- Online sportsbetting organiser pleads guilty
- Staten Island bookie pleads guilty to promoting gambling
- Online sports betting operator pleads guilty to RICO offences
- Jacktrade pleads guilty to illegal gambling charge
- Gambling Leader Pleads Guilty
- Tucson woman wins $199,019 on quarter slots
- New York online gambling sports betting defendant pleads guilty
Casino gambling information:
- 1967: Elvis Presley marries Priscilla Anne Beaulieu on May 1 in the chapel of the Aladdin Hotel.
1970: Binion's Horseshoe casino hosts the first World Series of Poker.
1971: Female card dealers begin working on the Strip for the first time.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.
- Casino is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: a small country house, or a building or room used for meetings, or public amusements, gaming, or a game at cards.
- The most popular form of charitable gambling is bingo. In California, bingo is the only charitable game that is legal.